In this context and as a translation of Zain’s digital strategy as well as its national and social responsibility, Zain Iraq launched a range of innovative data transfer bundles. This launch ultimately aims for the development of data transfer services as well as enriching and enhancing the company’s plans to introduce innovative digital services to its subscribers, whether they are individuals or institutions. It also aspires to continue to develop the telecommunications sector in Iraq and open up the horizon for smart cities and innovative digital solutions.
Zain Iraq’s Unlimited Internet bundles are available to all customers, enabling them to connect to the Internet. Zain Iraq is the first network in Iraq to offer Unlimited Data to the customers which aims to motivate the communication between the variable segments of Iraqi community empowering the Iraqi youth sector to link with the world and sharing their thoughts and dreams as they want around the hour.
|Unlimited Internet offers||Subscription keyword||Price (IQD)||Un-subscription Keyword||Validity|
- Send the Subscription keyword for the preferred offer with an SMS to 21777, or call *321# for free.
- To unsubscribe, send the unsubscription keyword in SMS to 21777.
Starting from 10-10-2016 the price of Daily unlimited internet offer was changed to be 2000 IQD instead of the previous one.
- The unsubscription from the Daily unlimited offer will end the offer besides its capacity and validity.
- When unsubscribing from the (Weekly & Monthly) unlimited offers, you can stay using the offer until the end of its validity.
- The weekly unlimited Internet offer will be renewed every seven days at the beginning of the eighth day.