All The Answers To Your Questions.
You can use Zain Iraq recharge cards. To recharge your account, dial *101# then enter the 16 digits recharge card number then # then OK or CALL.
- Prepaid customers:- International Roaming is already available for all prepaid lines by default. As a prepaid Customer, no further action is required prior to travel.
- Postpaid customers:- International roaming is an activation based service for postpaid customers (activation should be done before travelling).
Dial 009647802999107 to reach customer care from outside Iraq.
To ensure smooth calls to destinations, make sure to use (00) or (+) with the country code of the destination number, noting that the zero at beginning of dialed numbers should be removed.
Receiving messages is free of charge.
Press *100# then ok replay with 1 to know credit and validity
Making and receiving Calls/SMS will work normally, for internet service you need to check your internet setting by contacting the customer care.
To Make Your Roaming Easy.
- Your GSM phone assumes the characteristics of the network in each country you visit.
So if you are traveling in Italy, your phone will work like a local Italian device.
- While roaming outside Iraq, be sure to make all international calls using the international format (+, then the country code, then the called number).
For example, to place an international call back to Iraq, dial +964, then number without zero. In most GSM devices, holding down the 0 key will cause the + sign to appear.
- When you are abroad and turn on your phone, it will automatically search for local networks. Connection with the network usually occurs within 30-40 seconds.
When the name or network number of the local operator is displayed, your phone should be ready for use.
- While roaming abroad and in most countries, you'll receive a welcome text message from Zain Iraq.
As soon as you arrive and switch on your phone, it should automatically connect to one of the local networks. If this doesn't happen, you can manually search for a network:
- Go to the settings menu on your phone
- Choose phone settings
- Pick a network