Balance Transfer service
Balance transfer service is a one of special services for prepaid lines which allows them to transfer money from their account to other customer account within Zain with low cost.
How to use the service:
- You can transfer balance by sending message to 21112 includes: the number that will receive the credit (Zain number) then space then the required transferred amount, for example: Send SMS to 21112 includes 78XXXXXXXX 3000 (so 78XXXXXXXX is the receiver number and 3000 is the transferred amount)
- The Balance for the sender should be more than IQD 1500.
- The transferred credit (integer value IQD 1,000 up to IQD 10,000).
- Notification messages will be delivered to both parties (sender& recipient) informing them of the process status.
- Service Fees: IQD 360 will be deducted from the sender account upon successful transaction.
Note: Balance transfer to another subscriber will not extend the validity to the account which receive the credit
Balance transfer service will be available for (Alamodak, Kulish Zain, Zorbasha, Zain ahlna, Weyakom & Layonkom) after making the first call and consuming IQD 5,000 or more from main account (in case of customer consume less than 5000 will be able to receive balance only).
Balance transfer service details for (ALaModak) lines
Balance transfer service for Ala-Modak (Including the lines that migrated from another profile to AlaModak line) will be available with below details:
- Balance transfer service will be available to the customers after making the first call and consuming IQD 5,000 or more from the main account (in case of customer consume less than 5000 will be able to receive balance only).
- The customer will able to transfer for 5 times only per month.
- The allowable transferred amount for each attempt is (1,000 / 2,000 / 3,000 IQD).
- Service fee is IQD 360 for each successful transaction.