- Your mobile handset should support MMS service.
- Activate the MMS service.
- MMS service can be used to send images, text, audio and video clips
- To request for MMS service settings, the customer should send an empty SMS to 2144, call the call center (107), or send the request to our social media pages on Facebook & Twitter or by send his request to this email address email@example.com.
- We will ask for Customer's mobile phone type and will send the OTA setting for his/her handset.
- Call Center agent will have the Customers mobile phone type and will send the OTA setting for his/her handset.
- Customer will receive the settings for MMS service in an SMS and will start saving the setting
The cost for sending an local MMS message is 120 IQD per MMS message. international MMS message is 300 IQD
Maximum MMS message size is: 300 KB.
If the device does not support MMS or doesn't have the service, then the recipient customer will not be able to receive the MMS message.
No,you don't have to activate GPRS service before sending the MMS message.GPRS and MMS services are different services using two different APN's
The service works inside Zain only and for International destinations, too.
It will be delivered as an SMS with a link and you can download your MMS from that link.
The default SMS service number is: +9647802999920
The cost of local SMS depend on product profile.
All international SMS's is charged with IQD 150 for all our products.
If you get such notification when sending SMS you can check the default SMS service number which should be +9647802999920, or check your credit (insufficient credit).
Prepaid & Postpaid:
To know how much credit you have on your prepaid card follow one of these two methods:
- Dial 118 and follow the instructions given, you will be able to know your remaining credit & validity.
- press *100# then ok replay with 1 to know credit and validity
- Visit one of Zain main shops
- The official documents for replacement: Civil ID or Unified cared or passport driving licenses
- Sim replacement fee is: 3,000 IQD
- Only the owner of the Sim card has the rights to make the replacement
you can simply send an empty text message to 2428 and start using the chat service
Check line if its credit was expired, if yes you need to recharge your account by any type of RC in order to be allowed to make calls
Visit one of our main shops bringing with you (sim card, personal documents and personal picture).
To recharge your prepaid line with any recharge card, you have to follow one of these two methods:
- Dial 116 and follow the instructions given, you will be able to recharge your credit You can Press*101# then insert 16 digits Recharge Card number then # then press OK or Call and you will receive a short message showing the new credit.
It depends on your line type, and to check Call the 107 and follow the voice commands by choosing your line tariff plan, for example (eeZee All Day). Upon selecting the type of offer name follow the instructions to know the rates for all local and international rates. or send the request to our social media pages on Facebook & Twitter or by send his request to this email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
To know your bill please follow one of the bellow methods:
- Through 107 IVR channel.
- Through Shops.
- Through credit control hot line (07822226431)
- Send SMS to 2014 and write (Balance)