Mamnoon Service from Zain
With Mamnoon service from Zain, prepaid customers will able to continue using their lines while they are out of credit
The service is presented to Zain Iraq prepaid customers, to provide them the opportunity of getting a credit amount of (1500 IQD) when they are out of credit and get benefit from the credit granted for making calls, sending SMSs and all other services.
- The customer will be able to get a credit amount of (1500 IQD) in case get out of credit.
- The customer will be able to benefit from the granted credit for 7 days from subscription date for making calls and SMSs within Zain, local & international destinations and other services.
- The customer will be able to subscribe to this service by sending (1 to 2150) after receiving an invitation SMS.
- The used amount of the granted credit and service fee (150 IQD) will be deducted from customer account upon recharge or receiving credit through (credit transfer service).
- The service is available for prepaid customers except (Ziyara lines).
- The customer will be eligible for the service after passing 90 days from line activation date.
- The customer can benefit from the service each time their remaining credit is 120 IQD or less and after receiving a subscription invitation SMS.
- The customer can subscribe to the service within 24 hours after receiving the subscription invitation SMS.
- The customer will be able to get the credit 3 times every 30 days.
Zain company is entitled to change the terms and conditions of this service when deemed necessary without referring to a customer.