BlackBerry® Solutions by Zain
No matter what your business or individual needs are, a BlackBerry solution with Zain is available to help you accomplish more by keeping you in touch with up-to-date information with your office, friends, and family wherever you are.
- BES: BlackBerry® Enterprise Solution
- BIS: BlackBerry® Internet Solution
- BES+: Both BES and BIS (same fees as BES)
- New BlackBerry® Complete service
- New BlackBerry® Social service
With BlackBerry you can have your emails* on the go, use calendar applications, manage your contacts, surf websites wherever you are, keep in touch with your contacts via instant messaging services** and social network applications***, use the numerous available applications on BlackBerry and much more!
BlackBerry® Solution for Individuals & Corporates:
Choose from the below BlackBerry packages available to both postpaid & prepaid users:
|Features||BIS||BlackBerry Complete||BlackBerry Social|
|BlackBerry Mail (email@example.com)|
|Email* Integration to BlackBerry||10||1|
|BlackBerry Messenger (BBM)|
|Social Networking Applications|
|Instant Messaging Applications|
How to subscribe:
Send a subscription keyword of the preferable offer in an SMS to 2055
|Packages||Data Cap||Fees||Keyword||To Unsubscribe|
|BIS||Lite monthly||500 MB||IQD 19,000||1||01|
|Pro monthly||Unlimited2||IQD 29,000||2||02|
|Complete monthly||500 MB||IQD 16,000||3||03|
|Social monthly||250 MB||IQD 9,000||4||04|
|Social daily||50 MB||IQD 500||5||05|
|1 Fair usage policy of 2 GB data|
How to create an email account:
- Menu Button
- E-mail settings (You can find it in setup folder or on the home screen)
- Enter an existing email account or create a BlackBerry email account from the available options.
Terms and conditions:
- Usage above Cap for individual solutions will lead to offers cancellation.
- to unsubscribe, send the unsubscription keyword in SMS to 2055.
- Cost of service usage while roaming is charged according to the GPRS roaming tariff of the visited country.
- If the customer desires to stream video on YouTube. com or any other website or application, the device will switch the connection to the Internet. Therefore, the customer will be charged for the normal internet usage according to the data consumption.
- Using BlackBerry provisioned SIM card on any unit such as Mobile Phone, PC, Laptop, modems or any device other than BlackBerry, will not be considered a free usage & therefore will be charged according to the internet service.